Hoppa till innehåll
Anime.se

My Drawings

Moon_Stone

Rekommenderade inlägg

Heh, Nice.. I mean the tail? how the heck? I would have hunged myself after half of it. You have a gods patience. There was a few anotomic issiúes as ´mentioned by the others and the eyes in the first one bugged me. But overall, nicely done

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Nice stuff there.

I especially like the first one. It's got some anatomy issues and those walls bug me a little. But the overall feeling of the pic is great. It has a sense of completeness. Mostly because you've used almost all of the space in a good way.

Although, the character in the picture needs more shadowing due to it being night (or late in the evening). Especially on the inside of the fluttering cloak, since the main lightsource is the moon (which, by the way, is huge. like it ^^)

Keep up the good work.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Thanks very much! :D

I will work on them a little bit more then... make some more shadows and so. ;) maybe some color? what do you think aboute it? should i have them in color? :S

the result can be good? ! ;)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter