Gissa filmen

Gogo

Rekommenderade inlägg

• Svar 549
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svaret

Toppskribenter i detta ämne

Toppskribenter i detta ämne

Inte för att vara sån men då låter till och med en random Naruto filler mer attraktivt. :>

Fyra BAFTA TV Awards, tre ytterligare nomineringar, 7.8/10 på IMDb, kommentarer som:

"Thermonuclear war breaks out. The world grinds to a halt in one of the most scientifically accurate depictions of nuclear war. You are shown how a worst-case scenario can happen, and what the effects are, as you follow the surviving members of the two families through the aftermath. What I most appreciate in this film is its extreme, almost documentary, realism, and its philosophical approach on what human civilization is based upon, what can destroy it, and what can keep it destroyed forever.

The scenes of death, destruction and disease are so realistic, but what is most disturbing is that the film includes the long-term effects of global thermonuclear war, going into weeks, months, years, even decades. The film ends thirteen years after the nuclear attack, and the final frames of the film will burn into you like no other film ever will. I have to say it is absolutely terrifying and utterly terrifying in the extreme."

Dessutom är gratis gott och Google Videos är lagliga så vitt jag vet.

[/reklam]

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Fyra BAFTA TV Awards, tre ytterligare nomineringar, 7.8/10 på IMDb etc.

Den är säkert bra, för dom som gillar krigsdraman av den typen. Inte min cup of tea dock, speciellt inte när kärnvapen är involverat. Krigsfilmer ala' We were soliders, Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers etc är helt okej, fast inget jag gillar överdrivet mycket. Då föredrar jag hellre orealistisk action. ^^

/OT off

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter