Hoppa till innehåll
Anime.se

manga or anime?

Moon_Stone

Rekommenderade inlägg

Pourquoi est-ce que vous parlez anglais?

Yes, why do you ""parlè anglais" instead of swedish. Are you English ;)

Now i`m going to answer your question. I also like both reading and watching, but my favorite is actually to read. Read first and watch after. That`s the guideline, man

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

I like both reading and watching. But I guess reading is more to my preference. Mostly because it's easier to take with you. It's just to grab a book, put it in your bag and go. I always have a manga pocket in my bag. Right now it's Megatokyo vol 2 (and yes I consider it manga ^^)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

I prefer reading, well I think I do atleast.

I was trying to watch Samurai Deeper Kyo (the anime) but I kept getting distracted from watching it because I had bought the newest edition of Manga Mania today. Another thing which I really like about mangas is that it is much easier to study the drawing techniques used which is a definate plus for me because I really do enjoy drawing. And also I can take the manga pockets with me when I have to go somewhere by train.

So manga for me, I guess ^^

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

thats good! ;) i also like to read manga... like when its boring in school i just read a manga and relax... anime is fun too, but its quite hard to find a tv and a dvd player in school thats works or is not in use. :S

which manga is you guys reading for the time? im reading angles in haste, and some other manga to... i read quite much. :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Manga.

Until the day I can carry wide-screen tv and surround sound system in my pocket, reading will always be more accessible to me. A manga is portable, reusable (I can read something many more times than I can stand watching it at the telly), cheaper than DVDs and I personally like the feeling of holding a book.

Also, I often find I like the story and mood more in manga, perhaps because there are more "blanks" to fill in, like how characters sound and move and so.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

If I were to name each manga I'm currently reading that would make one heck of a list. So I'll just name the three that I'm currently re-reading.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... ... ...

One Piece 24

Real Bout High School 3

Ikki Tousen 2

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Anime or manga? Depends on the story. If the story gets my attention the media does at most times not matter. Sure anime is nice and all, but to restricted by the fact that a tv, dvdplayer or comp. is needed. A manga-book you can read almost anywhere and are at most times less restricted by censurelaws.

So to answer the question that was asked earlier: neither and both, cuz my upright opinion is that it doesnt matter, as long as i like what i see ;)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

I don't really know.. I think it's vary dependence on witch temper I'm om. I like to see anime before I sleep. It's nice to lay in the bed with the laptop and look at an good anime..

But I like manga too, specially when you just come home from the store and got a new manga in your hand. Then it's really nice to read it.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

I prefer reading instead of watching too. I dont know why really... maybe its because i havn't watched som many anime movies. But you get really relaxed after you've read a manga, and its good that it (most of the time) is a next episode in another book or magazine so you just want to buy a new one, and then another one again, well at least if its good.

The manga i'm reading now is the swedish translated version of Dragon Ball 5 . I think DB is really good and my opinion is that it is good drawn too.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

didn't I have a similar thread a few months ago thats some bastard closed!! well anyway I have figured out that it depends on which serie, Love hina is much better as manga but GTO is much better as anime... :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Engelska...trevligt.

Anime and manga are so difrent in a cultuar way that its really hard too pick one. But of course I watch and steal much more anime then manga coz(get ready now) I can download it!

I dont have the money or the patriotism too buy a new DVD-player that can play other DVD-regions. And manga is cheaper, so I buy it, besides it sucks to sit infront of a computer and read manga, heloooo you cant whipe your ass with a computer now can ya? No.

Sometimes anime is better to show expressions or diffrent movements and stuff, thats why I think Akira is better as a movie than a manga...or maybe its because I watched the anime before I read the manga so I already knew pretty much what was going to happen, thats probably why I like Hikaru No Go as manga then a anime.

Ahh yes.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter